Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Preview: Take It to the Head

Just to hold you guys over. I'm really tired cuz I went to the beach today and I was with my god niece and nephew and they're only 1 and 3. And I know you guys are gonna hate this but I'll probably only be posting once a week now but I'll try to do more if I can. Sowwy :c

Nicki woke up to bright sunlight shining through the window. Drake’s arms were still clasped securely around her waist as he snored softly. She turned around and just watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful. She dragged her nails lightly against his stubble. He opened his eyes suddenly and smiled.

“Well, good morning to you too, sleepyhead,” she said playfully.
“Hey, babe,” he replied and pecked her on the lips. She wrinkled her nose and frowned slightly in response.
“What?” he asked innocently.
“Morning breath…eww.” He just laughed.
“What are you doing today?” he yawned.
“Shooting the Take It to the Head video and then tour rehearsals.”
“Well, I haven’t seen Wayne or Ross in a while, so how bout I go with you?”
“That’s perfect! Now, go brush your teeth and I’ll make breakfast.” She skipped down the stairs and got started in the kitchen while he relieved himself. He ventured downstairs and into the kitchen.  He leaned against the refrigerator and watched her at the stove. She turned around to get eggs out of the fridge and noticed him. They both smiled, their eyes communicating what words couldn’t. She walked into his waiting arms and wrapped hers around his neck.

“I brushed my teeth,” he said. She giggled, then stretched up to her tippy toes and kissed him passionately. When he started to suck on her bottom lip, she pulled away softly and laid her head on his chest.
“We have somewhere to be,” she pleaded.
“I know,” he sighed.
“We can finish this later,” she said as she got the eggs and returned to the stove.
“You promise?”
“Of course,” she winked.

Full chapter should be up within the next couple days. Comment please :)

6 comments:

  1. I I love this story so much, and I especially like the way your depicting the early stage of the relationship when your still in that honeymoon phase. They're so damn cute, and it's so sweet how happy they make each other. Lmao shame on nicki for telling him his breath stinks. I loved that part about them smiling at each other and communicating without even talking. So they're going to the video set together, but they're proably not gonna let it out that they're dating right? Hah, that's if they can keep their hands off each other. I loved this, and I can't wait til the full chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww This Was CUTE! Cant Wait For The Full Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your....morning kiss! And that means after you've brushed your teeth ^_^ they cute and aww look at her being a lil housewife and cooking breakfast for him. They better make up for it later ;) Can't wait for the full thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this story so much!!!! Nicki amd Drake are such a beautiful couple. :-) this is a beautiful story....please post soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I like this..can't for rest :)

    ReplyDelete